Tuesday, October 29, 2013

You might also like...

I've been searching for a Blogger plugin that would add links related to each of my posts at the end of them, and today I found this one I found really cool, and easy to use, it's called LinkWithin.

All you need to do is to access www.linkwithin.com, and fill the form with simple info about your blog:


Next, it will give you a really easy way to add the plugin to your blog.


And finally, you'll just need to drag the widget from the rigth-bar (default place) to the position just below your posts:



Aaand done, you'll have a list with related topics by the end of each of your posts - With thumbnails, if it's your blog's case, or just in text like mine as I don't post too much images.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...